The deadline for submission of the official application along with payment of the application fee and submission of all supporting documents for admission in August 2017 is: December 16, 2016.
The Application consists of the following:
- The Application Form:
- The application fee ($230.00 Canadian funds) must be paid in order for theapplication to be considered.
- To be provided for ALL post-secondary degree programs attended (whether a degree was received or not). Unofficial transcripts are to be scanned and uploaded to the application form, if your transcripts/documents are in a language other than English, you must also submit notarized English translations. Translations do not replace original documentation. Both the original documents and translations must be submitted.
- Exception: French is an official language of Canada and we therefore do not require English translations of transcripts in French.
- Only academic or professional references should be submitted. Do not provide reference letters from personal acquaintances or from TAs. Professional references from direct supervisors will be accepted. Do not provide letters of reference from work colleagues.
- All letters of reference must be uploaded to the Application Form. Once the Referee's name, institutional affiliation and institutional email address have been entered, the Application System will generate an email to that Referee requesting the submission of a free-form reference letter for the Applicant. When contacting a Referee to request a reference letter, it is recommended that Applicants inform the Referee of this process and advise that submission of their letter will be electronic.
- See Requirements for ELP tests here.
- A maximum of 300 words with a minimum 12-point font and double spaced. Discuss: What are your short-term and long-term goals and why? How will your previous academic and professional experience contribute to help you achieve these goals, and also help you to succeed in the Master of Mathematical Finance Program?