The continuing success of the MMF program, and the opportunities it offers to past, present, and future students, would not be possible without the generous support of our industrial partners.
We will always be grateful to Algorithmics Inc. (IBM) for its financial and moral support at the start of the Program in 1996.
We are proud to be working with Thorek/Scott and Partners who provide an annual award to a current student.
Ongoing operations depend on the support of MMF internship sponsors. Each firm that takes a student expresses its confidence in the ability of our students, and the solidity of their education.
- Aurion Capital Management
- Bank of Montreal
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Barclays Capital
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corporation
- China Investment Corporation
- Deutsche Bank
- Dominion Bond Rating Service
- Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
- Export Development Canada
- Front Street
- GGY Inc.
- IBM (Algorithmics Incorporated)
- ITG Canada
- La Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec
- Marrett Asset Management Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Merrill Lynch Canada
- National Bank
- Northwater Capital Management
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada
- Ontario Financing Authority
- Ontario Power Generation
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Prism Valuations
- S&P Capitol IQ (R2 Financial Technologies Inc.)
- R2 Financial Technologies Inc.
- Redpath Sugars
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets
- Scotia Capital
- State Street Trust Services Toronto Inc.
- Sun Life Assurance Co.
- TD Bank Financial Group
- The National Bank of Canada
- TransCanada PipeLines
- YMG Capital Management